RULES TO FOLLOW ON THE SCHOOL BUS
AT ALL TIMES DURING BUS RIDE
1. For Your Safety and the Safety of Others, Follow Your Bus Driver’s Directions.
2. All School Rules Apply While on the Bus.
3. Your Bus Driver May Assign Seats to Maintain A Safe Environment.
4. Remain in Your Seat Until the Bus Comes to a Complete Stop at Your Designated Bus Stop.
5. NO Eating or Drinking on the Bus
6. Keep Aisle and Emergency Exits Clear at All Times, All Carry On Items Must Fit on Your Lap Unless you have Prior Approval from the Driver to Carry On Larger Items.
7. Do NOT Stick Your Head, Hands, Feet or Throw Any Object Out of the Bus Window.
8. You Must Have Written Permission From Your Parent/Guardian;
Approved by the Principal, BEFORE Changing Your Bus or Stop.
WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE TO MAKE EACH BUS RIDE SAFE.
RULES TO FOLLOW AT THE SCHOOL BUS STOP:
1. All School Rules Apply While At The Bus Stop.
2. You Must Be at Your Designated Bus Stop Ready to Board at Least
5 Minutes BEFORE the Scheduled Bus Arrival Time.
3. While Waiting, Remain Clear of Traffic and Do NOT Crowd the Bus Stop.
4. If You Have to Cross the Road Do So Only in Front of the Bus After it has come to a Complete Stop and the Driver has Signaled that it is Safe to Cross.
5. Never Chase a Moving Bus Either on Foot or in a Vehicle.
6. Get On and Off the Bus in an Orderly Manner.