1. Mrs. Stewart is looking for someone to put up and take down artwork on a weekly basis. 1 hour in the morning or 1 hour in the afternoon.
2. Mrs. Jones is looking for someone to re-shelve library books on Tuesdays and Fridays.
3. Mrs. Smith is looking for large plastic strawberry containers to be used as planters.
4. Kim Weigert is looking for someone with interest in learning how to host the teacher appreciation breakfast. Team up with her this year to learn the ropes so you can lead the way for next year.
5. Teacher Conferences are coming up on Thursday 3/19. The teacher dinner could use some more dishes on the 19th. Please take a look at this sign up genius to see what you might be able to make. Thank you!
If you can help with any of these opportunities please contact Paula Renaud@ email@example.com